Promoting growth and innovation in the sustainable and green lending markets
Sustainability is increasingly at the forefront of strategic planning. We are dedicated to promoting growth and innovation in the sustainable and green lending markets, and invite you to join with us in this global project. Our current initiatives include:
- standardisation of various documentation and clauses to support ESG market;
- developing standard set of material disclosure topics in conjunction with ELFA and the UN PRI;
- supporting Green Finance Institute in identifying the role of finance in the retrofitting and development of low-carbon UK homes;
- assisting the drafting of ISO's standards on green debt instruments; and
- participating in various ICMA working groups.
LMA interview with Shell on their US$10bn revolving credit facility linked to Net Carbon Footprint target
On 12 November 2020, we made available a written interview that was conducted with Royal
Dutch Shell plc on their December 2019 US$10bn revolving credit facility. The
RCF links interest and fees paid on the RCF to Shell’s progress towards
reaching its short-term Net Carbon Footprint intensity target.