- 18 April 2023LMA.Automate updates the Corporate Lending Facility Agreement to incorporate Term SOFR
We have today updated the corporate lending facility agreement available on the LMA.Automate platform to incorporate Term SOFR. This is part of the commitment to provide updated pre-automated LMA templates on the platform, including accommodation of the latest developments with respect to RFRs.
- 26 September 2022Secondary trade confirmations now available on LMA.Automate platform
We have launched today automated LMA recommended form secondary trade confirmations on the LMA.Automate platform to support the secondary loan market. Subscribers will now be able to generate secondary trade confirmations from an automated template incorporating all versions and options available in the latest static versions of the LMA recommended forms. Secondary loan market participants should also note that the LMA recommended form confidentiality undertakings have already been automated and are available on the platform.
- 08 June 2022LMA.Automate has published an updated version of the Corporate Lending Facility Agreement and associated Term Sheet to the platform
We are pleased to announce that, following detailed feedback received from our existing subscribers, we have today added an updated version of the corporate lending facility agreement and associated term sheet to the growing library of documents available on the LMA.Automate platform.
- 25 October 2021Corporate Lending Facility Agreement now available on LMA.Automate platform
LMA.Automate is pleased to announce the addition of an automated corporate facility template to its existing suite of documents. Whilst also reflecting the transition from LIBOR to RFRs, this corporate facility template introduces more optionality than the current LMA IG facility documentation, facilitating a broader set of corporate lending scenarios.
- 21 June 2021Launch of LMA.Automate, a document automation platform for syndicated loan templates
LMA.Automate, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Loan Market Association, has today launched a platform in respect of the automation of certain LMA recommended form documents, as well as other ancillary services. The platform aims to offer an end-to-end solution with a focus on the automation of LMA template documents, but with the functionality to cater for the entire document lifecycle, including negotiation and collaboration, documentation execution and comprehensive data extraction and reporting.