This application is only for users of the members' area of the LMA website who are already registered. By entering your work email address and clicking the Send button, you will be emailed a link from DoNotReply@lma.eu.com to reset your password within a matter of moments. If you do not get the password reset email, please check your spam folder or speak to your IT department.
You will also be redirected to this page if you have provided incorrect login details 4 times in one day. This will temporarily lock you out of your LMA account until the following day. After the 4th attempt, you will be redirected to this page in order to reset your password, or alternatively try to login again the following day.
If you forget your password and try to re-register, the website will automatically prevent this and instead direct you to the forgotten password facility.
Creating a new password
Please note the following requirements for new passwords. Your password will not be updated if these requirements are not met (and you may receive no warning of this failure and need to repeat the reset process):
- Password reset links will be contained in an email you receive from DoNotReply@lma.eu.com after you request a reset.
- Previous password cannot be used (take care in trying what you think is the current password)
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters
- Passwords must contain at least one number and one capital letter
- Special characters are allowed, but are limited to: ! @ # $ % ^ & *
To confirm your password changes, you will need to click on the Change button rather than hitting the enter on your keyboard.